Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Habitual Line Stepper
490 Posts
Very cool. I was going to do something similar but changed my mind last minute. I can't seem to find the ones I was looking at so me posting this is useless to you but the cases were very similar but a little pricier.

My idea was to recess them into the wall and put some lighting in the top of each one since they would fit nicely between the studs but my limited drywall skills told me to just do it the easy way.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My EX has a few stress cracks around the neck pocket and some issues with the neck itself, so I'm going to finally "retire" it properly with a few cool pics in the case of me playing it as a little kid. :(

I've no interest whatsoever in "restoring" it, since I've had it so long and love it to death just the way it is.

·
CA Manager / RHLC
1,399 Posts
If you have access to a wood shop and some free time it shouldn't be too hard to make one. It'd be like making a big cabinet :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you have access to a wood shop and some free time it shouldn't be too hard to make one. It'd be like making a big cabinet :lol:
I'd thought of using it as an excuse to buy a jointer, a planer and a nice router, but for now I think I'll just click something on Amazon and go that route later. :lol:

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
Ask Kev what he uses for the RG-Egypt, that case looks classy as all hell, all glass.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts