Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
'Sherm will understand. If you were a kid in the 80's, the ATC 250 was THE SHIT. :scream2:

(and also a great way to send people flying into trees :lol:)

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
'Sherm will understand. If you were a kid in the 80's, the ATC 250 was THE SHIT. :scream2:
While I agree, I'm pretty sure Drew's comment was aimed at the current price. :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
While I agree, I'm pretty sure Drew's comment was aimed at the current price. :lol:
Yeah. :lol: I'm sitting here thinking, if I had $45k burning a hole in the back of my pocket, I could buy either an unassembled 3-wheeler ATV from 1986, or I could buy an Audi or BMW.

There are some odd, odd people in this world. I don't know of ANYONE who got laid in the backseat of a 3-wheeler. :nuts:

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
Wirelessly posted (iPhone : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Droid Build/FRG22D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I remember seeing a few 3 wheelers years ago, and I wanted one. I never had one though because of the afforementioned safety issues.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah. :lol: I'm sitting here thinking, if I had $45k burning a hole in the back of my pocket, I could buy either an unassembled 3-wheeler ATV from 1986, or I could buy an Audi or BMW.
How old were you in 86 dude? Like 2? :lol:

Like I said, Sherm will understand. If I had the cash to blow, I'd totally buy the shit out of this thing. Part of the fun of being old is being able to buy the kickass shit that you always wanted as a kid. :yesway:

·
Read Only
1 Posts

(and also a great way to send people flying into trees :lol:)
I had a 185

Had so much fun on it.... Especially watching my friends crash into shit with it :rofl:

It was tough as hell tho. I had one buddy try to climb this really big hill - he got stuck on a really steep part and just stepped off of it and let it roll down the hill. Didnt even damage a fender.

My 185 had a three speed automatic tranny, pull-cord (lawnmower style) start.

Three wheelers are really totally different than riding a regular bike - you actually have to lean a lot differently to turn without blasting into shit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.