Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it still super laggy? i have the endless trial and i played it last december to try it...but too laggy. i wanna play all the classes to 10 to see if its worth it or not. unlike WoW where i just jumped in and wasted 3 years of raiding.

·
Read Only
1 Posts
A lot of people still have lag problems
See the problem is instead of making a new modern engine for the game Mythic cheaped out and used the Gamebryo engine that they originally developed for DAOC. THat combined wiht generally crummy netcode = lag. Yo ushould have been in some T4 forts (before they turned the moff) serious slideshow I was lucky to get like 10 -15 fps (I have a pretty decent gaming rig)

City siege instances were really horrible also (tho i hear they are muc hbetter now)

t1 isnt really a good indication of the rest of the game (in t1 Archmages melt more face than Bright Wizards for example)

Its free try it out for a while and see what you think. There are usually some decent T1 orvr so you can try some of that to get a feel for the lag...

IM not playing anymore T4 is clownshoes/zerg pvp (biggest side wins) And the circle jerk keep/bo swapping got really boring...

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are there no pve raids? i dont care for pvp, but i want to be able to pvp and pve

·
Read Only
1 Posts
are there no pve raids? i dont care for pvp, but i want to be able to pvp and pve
the pve is really kind of bad - Lots and lots of boss mob glitches/resets/ They have the new zone with several instances in it that is supposed to be a bit better tho. It can be hard to get enough wards to pve @ endgame....

If you are looking for wow style PVE id keep looking...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts