Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering grabbing one of their tele baritone conversion necks. any of you have experience with them? i have an old, old, old tele copy that is just terrible that i'm think of replacing all the hardware and neck and just using the beat up old body.

talk me in or out of this course of action.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I like them. A friend of mine did a baritone electric 12-string Tele with one of their necks, and it sounded awesome.

Although you should talk to Donnie with USACG instead of Warmoth; I think they do bari conversion necks too, and why not support a forum member?

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like them. A friend of mine did a baritone electric 12-string Tele with one of their necks, and it sounded awesome.

Although you should talk to Donnie with USACG instead of Warmoth; I think they do bari conversion necks too, and why not support a forum member?
i looked at their site and didn't see anything about it, was gonna message ol' donny 2 hands a little later actually.

i didn't like that they don't include nuts on their necks though.

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Talk to donnie. I got a baritone tele from his shop(former warmoth guys i think) and its top notch.
i did actually, and it looks like i'll be going with them over warmoth. his tele is super nice looking and will be sort of what i'm doing anyway. win/win. now i just gotta sell something to be able to afford to convert to freedom bucks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.