1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I have one actually. Great-playing guitar. Did not know they made a Tele too.

They've been available for ages, but they "hide" the options so as not to confuse people as the necks and bodies are not Fender-compatible.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Dethphone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

That Tele with the Nightswan dots is pretty hot.

·
Argh
2,658 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Dethphone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

That Tele with the Nightswan dots is pretty hot.
:agreed: exactly what I thought when I first saw it! :yesway:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Can you do this with other bodies and neck?
No. Warmoth offers 24 3/4" Fender conversion necks, but those do not have 24 frets unless you get the ridiculous fingerboard extension that covers up the neck pickup route.

That's the reason these are a hidden option: the necks for the 7/8 scale Strats and Teles only work with these specific bodies, not with the vast majority of the other stuff on their site that is Fender-compatible.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Droid Build/ESE81) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

It won't be a hidden option soon. Warmoth is going to put them on the website and start promoting them.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Droid Build/ESE81) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

It won't be a hidden option soon. Warmoth is going to put them on the website and start promoting them.
Nice! I wonder if they will be selling them as full guitars a la Carvin, maybe trying to horn in on that "American-made semi-custom" market.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Nice! I wonder if they will be selling them as full guitars a la Carvin, maybe trying to horn in on that "American-made semi-custom" market.
If they ever did that, that'd be fantastic. I've never built one because I don't trust myself to do it, beyond setups.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
If they ever did that, that'd be fantastic. I've never built one because I don't trust myself to do it, beyond setups.
consider building a warmoth thing a very intense setup. Theyll do the fretting, theyll insert the bridge studs and everything. If you can do a decent setup for beans, a warmoth is not far away at all

1 - 11 of 11 Posts