Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Plastic bag in the sea
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't sure if I would post this, but I figure that maybe one person will like it at least :lol: I've been listening to rather a lot of Four Year Strong recently and fancied turning what was a >2 min clip I'd written to accompany some video at Uni into a full song :blahblah:. Presenting (with appropriately long name to fit the genre): When They're Dead, They're Just Hookers!

As with all my stuff there's no vocals, until I get round to writing lyrics and mustering up the courage to try singing. Mix isn't finished yet, and the quick "mastering" job is adequate at best.

Comments or critiques are greatly appreciated though :D I think it's probably my favourite tone I've gotten out of an ampsim so far, though hopefully I can reamp them with a real amp soon.

·
Plastic bag in the sea
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice tone and all, not exactly to my tastes. Sounds like something you'd hear on Disney-channel....
:lol: I didn't think it was as bad as the Disney Channel! Thanks all the same man :wub:

I can't even remember the last time I even came up with a metal riff that I didn't hate immediately, I don't have a very good relationship with songwriting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts