Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check my iTrader here and ss.argh. Bass ships from Rhode Island. Just put on a fresh set of Elixirs. These sold for $2500ish new. Putting it out there for $1000. Great great shape. Only reason for selling it. I just vibe so much better with my other bass. :shrug:

The Warwick Corvette $$ Double Buck bass guitar is similar to the other Corvette models, but distinguishes itself with unique electronics. It features 2 powerful MEC humbuckers nestled closely in the center position, completely covering the legendary sweet-spot that so many basses miss completely. This configuration gives it a powerful, solid tone with depth and clarity. To make it versatile, 2 mini 3-way switches let you choose humbucker, single-coil, and parallel or series operation. The passive pickups are matched to the MEC 2-band active preamp, making it a true passive/active hybrid. The Double Buck features a select swamp ash body, an ovangkol neck, bell brass frets, high-quality hardware, and natural or transparent color oil finishes.

Features
Select swamp ash body
Corvette body shape
Ovangkol neck
Dual MEC humbuckers
3-way coil tap switches for hum cancelling, single coil, or parallel/series pickup operation
Bell brass frets
High-quality components

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Man, I LOVE the way Chris' Warwick 5 string sounded, but I don't have $900 disposable income… Especially when I'm not a bass player usually :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts