Metal Guitarist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2000/2001 (hard to tell, since info on these is pretty rare) Washburn Sonic 7 made in the USA custom shop. Very few of these guitars were produced, and all of them seem to be slightly different. 22 fret awesomely-shaped oiled maple neck w/birdseye maple board with huge frets, Buzz Feiten tuning system, 6 + 1 headstock and Planet Waves auto-trim tuners. Mahogany body with textured silver/gray finish, Duncan Custom 7 and Jazz 7 pickups, 2V, 1T, 5 way switch with series/parallel switching. In player's condition, but you will not find a better playing/sounding 7 string for anywhere near this price. This guitar hits like a hammer with high gain, yet cleans up very nicely as well. Includes fitted Washburn hard case in good condition.

$600 plus shipping in the lower 48. Elsewhere, talk to me. ;)

I'll have better pics up over the weekend, but this will get you started.

·
Super Moderator
8,927 Posts
I wondered if you were going to be selling that now. :D

No, I'm not in the market for it (don't play sevens much anymore), but having played it I can say that anyone looking for a pro-caliber seven should seriously consider buying it. Seriously, this is a custom-shop quality guitar, and $650 is a steal for it.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I think I played this one too, but I was too busy drooling over Dave's Emo Killer KxK and Mike's main player :drool:

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wondered if you were going to be selling that now. :D

No, I'm not in the market for it (don't play sevens much anymore), but having played it I can say that anyone looking for a pro-caliber seven should seriously consider buying it. Seriously, this is a custom-shop quality guitar, and $650 is a steal for it.
Thanks for the plug - if I could get along with the flatmount, I wouldn't be selling it, since it's an awesome instrument.

Speaking of which, you need to come out and check out the new one. ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey

Hi there.
If this is still for sale, please contact me, ive been after one of these for... a very very long time.
Im in Australia though, if that's a problem?

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, never saw that post. Weird. Anyway, if you're still looking, PM me. Otherwise, bump!

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.