Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Watch my band online at a beer tasting, tonight @ 8pm!

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Drew 
#1 ·
Magic Hat TV LIVE from Jay Peak | Magic Hat Brewing Company

My band "Reverse Neutral Drive" will be playing a few songs during tonight's Magic Hat TV podcast/live video stream from 8pm to 9pm. They will be reviewing and tasting the seasonal Magic Hat beer selection (awesome stuff) and raffling off a few prizes.

Come watch and drive up their ratings! :D

#3 ·
I'm home afterwards and holy shit am I :drew:

Glad my bandmate was DDing. Show went well and we ended up playing most of a set after the stream ended since the people at the bar kept calling for encores.

I really want to hear the results; I spent a fair bit of time tweaking my electric cello sound, and I'd like to see if it needed more volume or more 'cut' somewhere.

#5 ·
The Magic Hat guys recorded it. Our keyboardist is one of their designers, so he'll be able to get the file and trim it down for Youtubing.

Man, I'm amazed I made it home with all my gear. Four beers and six shots should have put me down.

#7 ·
They were having some stream problems for the show; we had so many hits the website went down, and then the twitter account had issues because we were getting so many tweets from people who wanted to win the snowboard they were raffling off (also designed by my keyboardist.)

Ustream is a necessary evil anyways; I don't think their IT guys running the software really had a handle on it, especially since their primary IT guy was one of the show hosts. The recording was fairly good according to them though; we'll see, I haven't seen it yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.