Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys ever gas for anything that really doesnt fit in with the rest of your gas? I typically gas for RG's and S', as well as a billion different strat/tele variants. Traditional guitars + superstrats. I'm really not much for pointy shapes, but there is one guitar out there that really really calls to me, that doesnt fit my typical wants.

Official B. C. Rich Handcrafted Site | HSTL1515FMTG

Do you guys have anything out of the ordinary, ie dave and a non soloist?

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Dave and a non-Soloist? I'm primarily a V guy, actually. :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
Yeah, I'm the Soloist guy - I thought about buying a Stealth 7 until the SLAT came along, though.

·
18,790 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)sponge:)

All of my electrics are Fender variants (two Squier Strats, the Warmoth Tele, and my Fender Jazz Bass V) and that's my comfort zone, but I'd damn near kill for a good Les Paul and Explorer in my collection. Also, my buddy has a Danelectro baritone that sounds amazing that I want.

·
Jigsaw?
3,913 Posts
I do like that green BC, the neck on my cheapy Rich Bich is great. Love my Iceman.

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
There are a few BC Rich guitars like the Gunslinger and the Stealth that I'd like to have, and I typically talk shit about BC Rich endlessly.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
I have Jackson GAS. That's odd because it's not an Ibby :lol: The things I'd do for a baritone Warrior 7.

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
I had a fart earlier that just couldn't have been mine. Mine are always either odourless, or wet rippers that peel paint and turn the cream carpet yellow. Was weird...

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mjolnir)

Stitch said:
I had a fart earlier that just couldn't have been mine. Mine are always either odourless, or wet rippers that peel paint and turn the cream carpet yellow. Was weird...
Yeah, but did it fit your mom?

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mjolnir)

Also, my collection is fairly diverse. It's hard for me to stick to one thing, really :lol:

·
MC Hammer-on
144 Posts
Holdsworth Carvin Fatboy is always on my oddball gas list. Just don't have the balls to buy one as I've never actually played one.

·
getting schwifty
1,285 Posts
played what looked like a parker pm20
at best buy 3 years ago, and it played
awesome. though, i don't think it's a pm20
since it had a bolt on neck. picked it to test
a spider valve head 'cause the rest of their
guitar selection sucks. i occasionally miss it.

as far as my preferences go --
i haven't owned a 6 string electric
since 1999, and i hate singlecuts.
i didn't know i hated bolt on necks
until i first played a transparent
violet jcustom at the guitar gallery
in downtown disney.
i love neckthru rg's, but ibanez doesn't
make a neckthru 7. so i stuck to my
7620's.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Do you guys ever gas for anything that really doesnt fit in with the rest of your gas? I typically gas for RG's and S', as well as a billion different strat/tele variants. Traditional guitars + superstrats. I'm really not much for pointy shapes, but there is one guitar out there that really really calls to me, that doesnt fit my typical wants.

Official B. C. Rich Handcrafted Site | HSTL1515FMTG

Do you guys have anything out of the ordinary, ie dave and a non soloist?
Ew.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts