Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... and put me in a room full of kittens!!!

Hmmm... what do we have here? A Fender Box!!! :fever:

Speaking of kittens... Steve loves the wood stove. :wub:

Anyway...

Yeah, that's right!(see here: http://www.metalguitarist.org/forum/off-topic/3908-f-k.html)

Hmmm... this story needs something.(Note - self portraits are not my thing :lol:)

Ahh... much better with an orange beer. :yum:

... and for my viewing and listening pleasure... :metal:

Back to the task at hand...

Bad ass! Shall administer one to my truck ASAP!(or maybe when it stops raining)

Wait... what's this? That's no Fender case!? :scratch:

:spock:

:hbang:

Wait for it...

:D

lol... nut. And a compensated one at that!

Sorry, but you must go to the floor stand now. :nono:

:yesway: There, that's much better. :metal:

So yeah... a little back story here.
I actually ordered this guitar about 2.5 years ago. Then when it was done, my dog got sick and I sold my other JP7s in order to keep him alive and I could no longer afford this one. I had totally forgot about it then about 3 months ago my friend that works at the music store back home called and said they still had it and would let me take it for dirt cheap. I said "Hell Yeah!!!"
Anyway... then he told me later on that they were getting in a purple BFR JP and I decided to just trade this in for it(before I even got it). That was if they could still switch the order to a 7 string and still keep the matching headstock(as of Oct. 15th you can no longer get matching headstocks on the BFR unless it's a tobacco burst). Well, turns out they couldn't so here she is.

Now I must go change strings and give that fretboard a drink. :D :james:

fin.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
It does match the wall. :lol:

Those are sweet guitars. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
It's like sparkly blue camouflage.

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, guys. :yesway:
As gay as it sounds, it totally feels like seeing an old friend after a really long time. I absolutely love these guitars. :)
Now I just need to figure out what color I want next. Pearl Redburst or Orange Firemist. :D

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Pearl Red Burst is the only logical answer. :agreed:

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For some reason, I want one with a natural headstock and if I go with the Pearl Red Burst, that'll be the one. :yesway:

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
For some reason, I want one with a natural headstock and if I go with the Pearl Red Burst, that'll be the one. :yesway:
:agreed:

Usually the birdseye is so nice on the EBMM necks I see no reason to cover it up.

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
True. :metal:
There is just something classy about a guitar with an unfinished headstock. That is just rad. :yum:
Oh man, that color is nice. :drool: Congrats, Donnie. That is beautiful. Also, Chaos In Motion is a killer dvd. :metal:
Agreed on everything. The color is very cool in person. Reminds me of my very first guitar. A Lazer Blue Ibanez RG550. :yesway:

·
I think too much
1,881 Posts
Excellent. The return of the EBMM JP dynasty is upon us. :agreed:

[action=Ken]remembers fondly the prank Donnie pulled on Christmas 2005.[/action]

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
I like unfinished maple headstocks on guitars with maple fretboards, or on Strats. For some reason they look odd to me on anything else.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Hey Don, you bear a striking resemblence to Peter Steele
LOL

Cool toy ya got there......

1 - 20 of 77 Posts