Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen good reviews, and bad reviews, and everything inbetween, but for $220 I figured it was worth the gamble. Anything is better than the shit that's in there now, and if I don't like them it's a snap to swap out with something else.

I grabbed the SSS Lace Sensor Alumitone set with the black pearl guard. I figure this, plus a healthy dose of shielding tape for the cavity should be a marked improvement.

I'll post a bunch of clips and a video once it shows up, and let Drew take it for a spin as well.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
You know, I could get you the Allparts parts for a bit cheaper than the 220 at MF :lol: They're in stock too. Can have the parts here by Monday. Could do the pickups plus pickguard(Allparts has them separately), shield it, wire it, and your choice of capacitors for the tone knobs for 190 shipped. Could have it all wired and such before Wednesday.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, last night the website said it was expected in stock today. This morning, it's been pushed up to the 11th.

:noway: Cancelled it, if they magically change it again, I don't feel like waiting a month for pickups.

Fuck. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.