Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...but this ain't.

I'm moderately new here so don't know if I'll get five gaping arseholes torn for this or whatever due to the distinct lack of metal, but I heard a dude play a version of this the other day and I fancied a go at it. I had total fun learning this wee ditty and just thought I'd share with the group.

Anyhow....

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Crap.

Also, stop being from Cumbria. Only sheep and cunts like anton come from cumbria, and you dont look like no sheep to me.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crap.

Also, stop being from Cumbria. Only sheep and cunts like anton come from cumbria, and you dont look like no sheep to me.
If that's the worst I get then I'm Sheening from here to Spatri.

Ha! That's pretty fucking cool, man. :metal:

Mind sharing the tuning you used?
Not in the slightest:santa::santa::santa:!

C G C G C Eb

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
:lol:

Sheening?

Aspatria?

I dont get it.

But it was a cool vid.

Anyway, the main thing really, is not to be a jameater.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aw shucks.

Thanks Mark.

That's a point, how the fuck do I do these "thanks" thingummys on this here website?

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
For first posts in a thread, its a thumbs up thing on the bottom right, for all others its the scales under the persons info.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Awesome! I JUST got into GoT, and oddly enough my friend just told me to learn this song. I don't, however, learn a song for a person, unless that person has a vagina. Welcome to MG dude!

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Theres a rules thread somewhere.

Sets the tone quite nicely.

The main ones are:
Dont be a jameater
Dont be engage
Hagen cleans
Fuckin' drew

But you'll fit in here just fine, I think. Welcome!

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts
Great job man I would like to hear more unplugged stuff, I use the play Acoustic lots but haven't pick it up in years.

Reactions: Deijavoo

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Great job man I would like to hear more unplugged stuff, I use the play Acoustic lots but haven't pick it up in years.
Cheers Paul,

me neither to be honest but this kinda inspired me to restring and have a bash at something.

Before you know it i'll be listening to Leo Kottke again.....

Oh fuck.

Now you've reminded me whisky exists I have to go and buy some laphroaig
Now as a proud Jock i'm pretty scared to ask any whisky drinker; have you tried Yamazaki?

In other news, I shit you not, my brother in law just walked in with a bottle of Gentleman Jack Whiskey for my birthday earlier in this week.

Either massive coincidence or I have a really obvious drink problem.

:disco:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts