Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Uses more gain than you.
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm a few parts away from a huge overhaul of my guitars(waiting on some 3-way switches, and an H-H RG pickguard). I ordered a black Gotoh Floyd from Beyondeleven.com, and instead of what I was expecting this is what was in the box:

Seems they're out of black, and it's backordered. What they don't know is that the black is history, replaced with black nickel, which is awful. Which is why I ordered from them, their site said "in stock". :(

Now, a $50 upgrade would normally be a good thing, but these don't fit Edge routs without mods, so I guess the Purple People Eater Charvel will end up with this, so that I can put that Gotoh with these:

...into all my RGs. Fucking in love with the Gotoh trems, have to stay on the look out for another black one at a reasonable price now, I guess....

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
I've got a chrome Gotoh.....brand new I'm getting rid of.

·
Uses more gain than you.
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So, just got off the phone with them, it was a mistake, and someone wasn't supposed to just send me an OFR. :lol:

In a karma-building move, I said yes when they asked if I would send it back for a full refund on their dime.. I know most people would've kept the thing, but I don't like doing that, feels too much like stealing.

Besides, I didn't really want the thing in the first place!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts