Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Plastic bag in the sea
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure how well known they are (if at all) outside the UK, but I went to see Man Must Die last night. They're probably the best band from around here I've heard in quite a while (they're from Glasgow originally, I believe).

For those who haven't heard them:

One of my favourite songs, and the whole album is great overall :metal:. I've not heard their earlier stuff, apart from a few songs they played last night which sounded pretty good. They were very tight live, although the triggers on the kick drum were mis-triggering all over the place in the first song, it got better as it went on.

Also picked up a t-shirt for only a fiver, which was too good a deal to pass up :D

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
Awesome band, especcially live! Seen them 2-3 years ago here i Vienna.

And if you click on my profile you will notice me in my sexy-as-hell Man Must Die shirt too. :cool:

·
Knives!
427 Posts
Wow, a band from Scotland that takes themselves seriously enough to splash out on production. This is awesome!! Put's all the shit on our scene to shame. Especially that flood of red pish.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
This song is growing on me. I like the 7/8x3+4/4x1 part that starts at 2:09

·
Thread Killer
2,196 Posts
If you can ever get hold of it, check out the band that a couple of them did in the late 90's, Confusion Corporation, they were ace. When they split, a couple of them formed Co-Exist & Alan formed Man Must Die.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts