Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what new thing have u been working on. Im interested in seeing what cool new techniques u may be trying. :metal:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Techniques? Nothing too new.

Experiments? Building a pedal in the near future.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Nope, this will be my first. I've twiddled with pickup configs for a long time, so I'm fairly confident in my soldering skills, and thus also have a small understanding of schematics. I've got an EE buddy who's filling in some holes for me :)ugh:), but it's actually a pretty simple design. Just need to order parts and start piecing it together.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I just recently changed how i hold my pick. Sounds like no big deal but its really helped with sweep picking.

project: Debating on switch from Coors Light to Miller High Life for awhile.

·
Where?!
2,632 Posts
Actually spending more time learning songs than just building technique and experimenting with my own ideas. It's actually been a lot of fun.:)

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Actually spending more time learning songs than just building technique and experimenting with my own ideas. It's actually been a lot of fun.:)
I need to do the reverse. I know a fuckton of songs (ask Bob :lol:), but as far as what goes on in my own head, not so much.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
wow I really need to check these more often. Ive been screwing around more with intervals, 1,2,6 played in a cynicy kind of way. Im also experimenting more with tuning.

as for technology wise i am going to put one dimarzio liquifire John petrucci humbucker and one bare knuckle pain killer humbucker in my old epiphone SG. just to see how they sound together.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts