·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
You said Kiss, so I'm not listening. :noway:

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
top notch. you have the slayer beat fucking down. excellent. are you one footing that or doing the double shuffle on the first two videos?
Thanks!
Nah, I'm using both kicks. My pedals does not have a very "fast" feeling, and even if they did, it would still be a little too fast for me :lol:

·
Forum MVP
4,767 Posts
Awesome, you should have a sponsorship with a coffee company with your own "Meth level" high caffiene content signature blend.

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Thanks!
Nah, I'm using both kicks. My pedals does not have a very "fast" feeling, and even if they did, it would still be a little too fast for me :lol:
What pedals are you using?

I used to use Iron Cobras thinking that were the be all end all of pedals, then I got a dw5002. With the iron Cobras I would always have to use both kicks, the 5002's heel-toe sooooo easily! It was a night and day different in terms of speed!

I really don't think you need to go any faster all the same. That was fucking fun to watch

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lmao, this rules dude.
I'm doing more covers once I have some time to waste ;)

Also, I must make sure to mic up that snare, the sound was pretty terrible because I forgot to fucking put a snare mic , all of the kits sound in these clips is from the overheads :lol:

What pedals are you using?

I used to use Iron Cobras thinking that were the be all end all of pedals, then I got a dw5002. With the iron Cobras I would always have to use both kicks, the 5002's heel-toe sooooo easily! It was a night and day different in terms of speed!

I really don't think you need to go any faster all the same. That was fucking fun to watch
I'm using some Pearl "budget pedals". Every Iron Cobra I've tried has been way too "bulky" for me, maybe Speed Cobras could work...
But I'm pretty used to these Pearls and dont plan to upgrade anytime soon.

If trying out new pedals, I guess I really have to borrow from the store and try them at my own kit, because just trying them at the store doesn't give the "real feel" for it.

Thanks dude

1 - 19 of 19 Posts