Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Where have you been for the last decade?

Jack White was solely responsible for bringing back the Airline out of complete obscurity.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude, you know me pretty well for one of my internet buddies. Do I strike you as someone that would ever listen to, or give a shit about the White Stripes? :lol:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Dude, you know me pretty well for one of my internet buddies. Do I strike you as someone that would ever listen to, or give a shit about the White Stripes? :lol:
Even still, i don't know how you could miss seeing one on the cover of countless magazines or various guitar sites out there.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Even still, i don't know how you could miss seeing one on the cover of countless magazines or various guitar sites out there.
If the cover, or site, isn't talking about metal, I tend to ignore it. :lol:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
You have to broaden your horizons a bit, young man! There's a whole WORLD of non-metal music out there.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
That color fucking owns and guitar has a very cheesy cool vibe about it.

·
Read Only
1 Posts
They used to have a Column in Guitar Player called Cheap Thrills where they would review all the mutant guitars like that from the 60's. It was one of my fav parts of the magazine.

the columnist's pen name was Teisco Del Ray :lol:

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Aren't they intentionally shitty? Like Jack White and his crazy ass idea of fighting against his gear for good tone?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts