Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Nice!

Great live mix... is that a recording off the board, or just with the mic on the camera?

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Nice job! Is that you play the lead, Ken?

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
:metal: Fuck Yeah Ken!!

·
I think too much
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks to everyone for the kind words. It's a lot of fun playing that tune. Most people don't really know what to make of it, but that's okay. It gives our singer a break and that's really why we put that into rotation. :yesway:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Fuckin a, man, nice. :D

Pity the last solo got lost. Your tone is surprisingly close to Joe's here, though your bassist could probably stand to throw a compressor somewhere in line there. :lol:

Anyway, that kicked ass. :D

·
I think too much
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The camera mic had a little windsock on it, so not sure what effect that had overall.

Anyway, it was great fun. We did it this past Saturday night too. I'm thinking of having the band cover another instrumental, but not sure which. Maybe The Animal, since I already know it. They may not even go for it, but I'll try anyway. :lol:

·
Registered
577 Posts
The camera mic had a little windsock on it, so not sure what effect that had overall.

Anyway, it was great fun. We did it this past Saturday night too. I'm thinking of having the band cover another instrumental, but not sure which. Maybe The Animal, since I already know it. They may not even go for it, but I'll try anyway. :lol:
Sounds great dude :metal:

Devils' slide perhaps? Prolly one of my fave's of him

1 - 17 of 17 Posts