Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I dislike Porcupine Tree.
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cracking the Code was a really cool idea, and I was really looking forward to it. But while the site is still up, it hasn't been updated since (as near as I can tell) early 2007. Anyone know what happened?

·
Where?!
2,632 Posts
Not a clue unfortunately. It's a shame, as I was really looking forward to his film.:(

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
I would guess that either he ran out of funding, or maybe there's no takers on distributing it? :shrug:

It definitely was a cool concept though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
He's around.

I saw him this past weekend. He's still working on all the real meat of the project. The easy part was filming the musicians. I don't know when it'll be complete either, but he does intend to complete it (and soon).

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
ZOMG! I'd given up hope of ever hearing anything more about what seemed a very promising project, and now this! Gotta check out all the previews now....

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
It's taken me a bit, but I've now watched almost everything he's done to date. Very entertaining, but I'm sure less nerdy picking freaks than I will find the pace at which the knowledge is imparted v e r y s l o w.

I'll definitely recommend it to others and would like to hear some other opinions on here.:yesway:

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Yeah, loads of people will be able to identify with him, I reckon. Even half a world away, like me.

He seems to have got his picking chops well sorted over the years, mind, whatever his initial difficulties.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts