Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

I dig the shit out of those, hhs rules

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's probably a limited run import. It looks nice to me... better than an ESPee
You really think thats a limited run? Jackson fakes aren't terribly common, and something with those specs (pirhana especially) isn't really something I would think would be faked. But nonetheless something seems weird on it.

I was also briefly considering this

1985 Jackson Randy Rhodes Student Model RR USA sandimas - eBay (item 330517474511 end time Jan-14-11 08:29:34 PST)

Another early student Rhoads someone raped with a Kahler :lol:

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I saw that RR... it's begging for a restore.... put one of the original heavy brass saddle TOM on there, and refin it white.... :yum:
Yeah, I want to get an RR soon for the purpose of mille worship, but I think a Pro would be a safer bet than an indepth project.

There were a lot of rhoads pros on ebay over the summer, missed out on every single one of them :lol: Now there haven't been any for a while, except a refin thats going for over 700 :lol:

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
His old RR is just a black San Dimas w/ Kahler right?

This one? I think so

He's been playing on what I think is a production bolted steel trem one a lot lately.

I was really close to getting a metallic (lake placid) 90s pro this summer, but the color just wasn't doing it for me. Don't you have a metallic blue ish one(Ontario or San Dimas?)?

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
That side binding on that white jackson is wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy whack lol. 500 series LTD sig models are cool though, equivalent to the 600s in build quality but they used a bit cheaper parts compared to now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts