ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Page 2

I just stumbled onto their website today and see a huge goodbye message. :(

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Damn, I always wanted one, never got the money together though...
:agreed:

I chose my Mesa over the Madison, kinda wish I would have tried out the Madison. Sad to see them go. :( I've always wanted one, especially for the sake of the badass glowing sword logo. :lol: My buddy in Twisted Tower Dire's sounded great too. Hopefully I can score one on ebay sometime around tax time.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Those guys caught a lot of shit on HC and SS.org for rumors that were WAAAAY exaggerated. Andy was a GREAT guy and Madison amps sounded KILLER! One of the cheapest amps I owned over the years and definitely in my top 3 favorites... RIP.

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
My bassist had a madison amp and cab, both of which broke. Guitar amps were okay, but I heard a lot about them breaking. Madison is from my hometown so I knew a lot of people who used them.

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
That sucks. I got to talk to Andy a couple of years back at their NAMM show booth. He seemed to be one of the good guys in the industry. But as he says on his site: "I just never could acquire the knack for “every man for himself” business dealings. I’m a hand shake kinda man and hand shakes aren’t worth anything in this business."

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What made me look his website up was me checking out Craigslist and saw that a Madison bass cab was for sale. I wanted more information and found his message to everyone :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts