Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE ! 2018-04-14

I GOT IT WORKING!!!!!! I NOW HAVE SUCCESSFULLY ADDED A COUPLE OF IRS INTO THE GSP1101!!!!!!!!!!

And goddamn if it doesn't make a difference

Now I'm definitely keeping this motherfucker!

Going back and fourth between the IRs and the stock cab models tells how good IRs really are!

Now I can safely keep my Kemper at home while I bring the Digitech to gigs.

·
This space for rent
1,482 Posts
I think there was some yahoo group that guys a few thousand of them. Can't check now, but I'll see if I can find it later for you.

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've tried but the IR loader doesn't work (the GSP1101 looks like its getting them but they are nowhere to be found in the unit)

So I think I'll give up and sell it

Also it has annoyed me when I've saved patches, and then come back later, and cabs are changed without my permission, and "global cab" seems to switch itself on without my knowledge even if I've turned it off!!!

I dont get why the GSP1101 does all this shit behind my back!

·
Banned
3,697 Posts
hey dude, it seemed to work when i used it - there should be 10 user cabs at the end of the cab list - but they dont get renamed - they are just called 'user1' 'user2' etc even if you load a cab into them.

have you checked that?

·
Banned
3,697 Posts
Scroll through the different user cabs - see if the tone changes. If it does, they are in there.

Once you know they are there, there is also a setting to kill the dry signal and only output the Wet/IR signal. I can’t rememebe what that option is called now, but it makes a HUGE difference

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I GOT IT WORKING!!!!!! I NOW HAVE SUCCESSFULLY ADDED A COUPLE OF IRS INTO THE GSP1101!!!!!!!!!!

And goddamn if it doesn't make a difference :eek:

Now I'm definitely keeping this motherfucker! :agreed:

Going back and fourth between the IRs and the stock cab models tells how good IRs really are!

Now I can safely keep my Kemper at home while I bring the Digitech to gigs. :agreed:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts