Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Which looks better?

• White

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Black

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I would rather show up to a Cannibal Corpse concert wearing a Justin Bieber shirt than play either

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Noodles

Votes: 7 38.9%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Black Metal Bunny
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both guitars will have a black headstock.

If you kind of squint your eyes it makes the photoshop look a little bit less bad.

Also imagine it having a scalloped neck (although that wouldn't really be visible from this angle)

·
Black Metal Bunny
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Painting the guitar yellow is out of the budget.

The guitar is available in white or black.

Yellow with a black pick guard and those color pickups do does look pretty awesome, though.

·
Black Metal Bunny
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In my head I thought the black one would look better but I think I like the white one better now that I see them.

·
Read Only
7,880 Posts
White, definitely.

Also, this was posted over two hours ago and Chris hasn't shown up yet to tell you it needs a handle? Must be slipping.

·
Black Metal Bunny
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Handles make everything better. Save for handle. If you want that pickup color the white would look better. But if it were up to me black with yellow pickups and knobs.
I will try to photoshop black with yellow pickups and knobs and see how I like it.

·
Black Metal Bunny
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I totally would. Are those going to be available in the US?

That has the Gibraltar bridge that I like.

That one has a basswood body. The one I posted has a mahogany body. What color pickups/knobs would you put on that orange one? I'm digging the lighter neck, too.

·
Black Metal Bunny
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I'm seeing them for 395,00 Euro ($496) and £279.00 ($434).

On a related note, why are guitars so expensive in the UK and Europe?

Also, why are the different prices (in Euros) depending on the country I select at gear4music.de or .ie, etc.? The value of the Euro is the same, why would it be more expensive in Germany than in Italy?

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
I'm seeing them for 395,00 Euro ($496) and £279.00 ($434).

On a related note, why are guitars so expensive in the UK and Europe?

Also, why are the different prices (in Euros) depending on the country I select at gear4music.de or .ie, etc.? The value of the Euro is the same, why would it be more expensive in Germany than in Italy?
.ie is Ireland, and they have different VAT and import taxes. (Read: draconic.)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts