Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Prague Owlmighty
1,770 Posts
Yea man, they're pretty kick ass :metal: I especially like their album Through My Dog's Eyes, mostly because it's told through a dog's perspective :lol:

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Love Ephel Duath, but they sound NOTHING like Sikth, dude. :lol:

Surprised you like them, since they don't completely fucking suck. :flame:
Ahem,

They aren't hugely like any of the bands I listed in parenthesis, but they have that same crazy vibe going.
It has the same kind of vibe going IMO. They definitely don't sound anything like Sikth, but whatever.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Actually, they don't sound anything like any of the bands on that list. I think of them more like grind meets Cynic, especially considering the extended, cleaner jazz passages. Great band, but I have to be in the mood for them.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Actually, they don't sound anything like any of the bands on that list. I think of them more like grind meets Cynic, especially considering the extended, cleaner jazz passages. Great band, but I have to be in the mood for them.
This. Definitely not background music.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
You might like Porcupine Tree, Garrett. They kinda sound like AC/DC and Metallica, crossed with Shania Train.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Jeff said:
You might like Porcupine Tree, Garrett. They kinda sound like AC/DC and Metallica, crossed with Shania Train.
:rofl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts