Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought Shadows of the Empire as soon as I saw it on Steam. Then I saw the Humble Bundle Thing they are doing and I kind of needed the thrill of buying Shadows of the Empire twice (besides, the rest of it seemed like a good deal for $15). Of course I have most of this shit already, or have no need to replay it. But Humble Bundle is for charity (I think?), so it was a good cause.

Anyways, there is no way I need all this shit. If anyone has kids who are into Star Wars (Vince?), some of these are classics. Force Unleashed and X-wing vs. Tie have already been claimed.

And yeah, this is the first time Shadows of the Empire has been available on Steam. I forgot how much it sucked. Fun nostalgic romp though.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hey, if "Knights of the Old Republic 2 - Sith Lords" is still available my brother would love it. CHeers!

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^That game never got enough love, since Empire at War largely replaced it as the Star Wars RTS.

PM'd the both of you. Lemme know that they worked out. I just copy and pasted the keys, which seems most convenient, but I can also gift them on Steam.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts