Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Neil deGrasse Tyson is my HERO.
1,053 Posts
Was listening to Vital Remains' 'Dawn of The Apocalypse' but watching that video made me immediately switch to Motorhead's 'Ace of Spades' album.

:tmm:

Best rock 'n' roll band ever.

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Best. Song. Ever.
Rep for you sir! Glad i'm not the only one that thinks that song is badass. I actually like Motorhead's version better than Ozzy's version. Doesn't look like their playing it on this tour from the posted setlists. Will still be a badass show though. :metal:

Also... I feel no one gets the title joke was a quote from Air Heads. :lol: :shrug:

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
Rep for you sir! Glad i'm not the only one that thinks that song is badass. I actually like Motorhead's version better than Ozzy's version. Doesn't look like their playing it on this tour from the posted setlists. Will still be a badass show though. :metal:
:yesway: Seriously, its one of those songs that really got me into Metal! For years i wasnt even aware that an Ozzy version existed :lol: , no need to say, i prefere Motörheads version. Its still my favourite Motörhead song, and one of my all time faves ever. I've seen MH a few times, unfortunately they NEVER played it live when i saw them. :( Would love to hear that.

That concert will be badass dude, Motörhead + Clutch + Steel Panther...triple-combo-win good Sir! :metal: (i'm a bit jealous, neither Clutch nor Steel Panther have been somewhere near to my area in the last years...of course SP dont exist very long, but i still havent seen Clutch, tough love them)

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mjolnir: Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.21992/23.390; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

Dude, most of us have seen Airheads. It's the other site that's full of Barney watchers :lol:

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That was the LOUDEST show i've ever been too. :metal: Didn't meet them, but I did get Lemmy's autograph! He wasn't feeling good so he got one of his stage hands to bring stuff onto the bus for him to sign, and then give it back to the people standing outside. Clutch was badass. We were late and completely missed Valiant Thorr, but luckily got there a few mins before Clutch's set. I'll have some pics we took up later, didn't get home until 6 AM so I need a bit more rest. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts