Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Borrowing some super tasty shit from Ryan (Mr. S) for the next week. The Sunn is being used on a couple of tracks, one of which is titled 'Rats In The Sun'. It dawned on me how fitting it was that I'm using a Proco Rat into the Sunn for the rhythm guitars for it :lol: The Les Paul will also make a big feature on that track! Looking forward to firing this bastard up...

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Nice!

My friend is willing to lend me his Sunn Scepter, but not his model T. I've tried to schedule a time to pick it up and he hasn't replied :(.

Stoked to hear that rig!

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Uploaded pics to the OP, for the lazy...

Nice!

My friend is willing to lend me his Sunn Scepter, but not his model T. I've tried to schedule a time to pick it up and he hasn't replied :(.

Stoked to hear that rig!
Booooooo!

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Yeah, Booo is right. My friend with the vintage Grabber never got back to me at all. It would be great if people would just be up front about these things.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How's this for a tower of power!

The post-metal is strong with this gear. Re-making ISIS?
Not in the least! it's a throwback to the 90's with lots of mid-paced groove riffs, with some dirge and blues thrown in for good measure.

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All they seem to do these days is make over-produced beheading videos :(

·
Look what I can do
498 Posts
Not in the least! it's a throwback to the 90's with lots of mid-paced groove riffs, with some dirge and blues thrown in for good measure.
That sounds like something I want to hear. Easier way to follow you for updates/release than just lurking around here?

-----I typed that and then scrolled back to the OP and saw the Facebook link. So I liked that page, assuming that'll be the easiest way. Is the "EP Showreel" on there what you're talking about tracking for now? Sounds like something I'll dig.

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That sounds like something I want to hear. Easier way to follow you for updates/release than just lurking around here?

-----I typed that and then scrolled back to the OP and saw the Facebook link. So I liked that page, assuming that'll be the easiest way. Is the "EP Showreel" on there what you're talking about tracking for now? Sounds like something I'll dig.
Yeah that's the one. The showreel is a little snapshot of each track (though there's a track missing completely from there, as I'm still working on it) but it will give you a general gist of what to expect.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts