Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Noodles

Votes: 4 10.0%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see what everyone uses, and feel free to elaborate why if you like. :)

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
AT&T, because A. They have the iPhone, and B. I can use the web and talk at the same time, and C. It's faster than Verizon 3G and Sprint too.

·
MAMMALHAMMER
520 Posts
Verizon. Excellent coverage and data speeds. Average 1.5mps at my house. In cities it varies. The highest was 8mbps in Boone NC.

There was a promotion when I added my line to the plan. Didn't receive the promotion and pay $10 more than I was promised when signing up adding up to $240 more in total over the course of the contract. They won't fix it. They just don't care.

I had a defective phone and they did replace it. They also replaced my girlfriends phone as well until she got one that worked properly.

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
I am on Sprint and while they advertise and make me pay for 4G its not in my area which sucks but they too have the iPhone and they are the best plan for my super high data usage.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
My pocket.......

But seriously, ATT, because they hooked it up, and my customer service has been awesome. 3 iphones, 2 unlim and 1 with 3gb, unlimited text, unlimited calls to any mobile, and 1400 minutes to landlines, unlimited nights and weekends starting at 7, for about $190. Also a free coverage extender for my house.

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
Virgin Mobile but I answered the poll 'Sprint' because it's on their network and if your poll was with regard to coverage, that'd be the most logical selection.

I've got the $35/month* plan, which is unlimited text+web and 300 minutes. I've previously had both Verizon and AT&T contracts; the coverage and quality of service/phones was alright but I got gouged on some accidental overages deep enough (and enough times) that I decided I didn't really want to go contract anymore. Current phone has great coverage in cities and acceptable service in most towns and major roads; in remote areas or in transit to said areas, there are some deadspots. Experienced most the same dead spots when I had AT&T but on Verizon, slightly less (~30%-ish).

*current plan being offered is at $35 but I was grandfathered in at the $25/month rate

·
I have angered the Noodles
2,662 Posts
Wirelessly posted

I have Verizon on my personal phone and att for work. Verizon works much better all the time. I always lose signal in buildings for work but my personal keeps reception.

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
Bell (In Canada) since I worked there ~4 years ago, during my exit I had my account hooked up proper (Had to communicate through text messaging shit like "Search for this discount code....add it here.....set expiry to year 3000) so along with my awesome voice/text plan, I get a $35 credit each month, which more than offsets my $25 data feature.

All in all, my voice/text/data costs me $15/mth +tax

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
You working for the FCC now? :lol:

I've got Verizon. With the IBM discount on my family's plan, it's kind of hard not to go with $30 unlimited data.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Whoever added the noodles poll option thank you, I failed and I forgot to put it in and couldn't add it after the fact. :(

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━&#
1,986 Posts
Verizon. LTE. I just ran a speed test -

I :wub: verizon (at least their network)

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
ATT I never use minutes and I pay about 101 and some change, never had any issues but I wish they had better android selections.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts