Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I borrow my mom's classical (which is admittedly the nicest guitar I have ever played and something of a family heirloom passed down through generations) the thought strikes me that electric will never have tiny classy appointments like this.
God damn. I want a fucking floyd with wrought designs.

·
Black Aquaman
795 Posts
A lot of Wild Custom guitars have some classy steel work

I couldn't find a better pic of the headstock on this one, but the hardware is simular to a classical:

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I only play Testament on Classical. Seriously. Anybody who has ever heard it who knows anything about real classical cringes so hard.

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts
Seriously I love the sound of nylon I probly put more time on those then steel. I need to buy another classic guitar, I sold mine a few years ago.

4,429 Posts
My classical is miles ahead of my PRS in terms of craftsmanship. Playing a really good acoustic, especially a nylon, is just a totally different experience.

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Every time I borrow my mom's classical (which is admittedly the nicest guitar I have ever played and something of a family heirloom passed down through generations) the thought strikes me that electric will never have tiny classy appointments like this.

I could totally dig a black floyded Les Paul with gold (fancy engraved) hardware and tuners like that!
And it would need a ebony fretboard with gold markers and EVO frets :flex:

·
Safe Spaces Advocate
3,125 Posts

Have you examined the new Kiesel line? I hear it's pretty snappy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts