Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously, I've been trying to find a copy of Gorguts album obscura for under 90 dollars for the last four months...the only things i've found on ebay were between 90-105 dollars :squint:

Ideas?

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
That used to be what it was like before Relapse reissued the first 3 Atheist albums. Except Atheist ruled way harder. :yesway:

·
Big
272 Posts
I'd be shocked if someone didn't reissue this once the new album comes out. But really, you should have just bought it in the late 90s - back then, stores couldn't give them away! :)

Would now be a bad time to mention that I saw them twice in support of Obscura? It would? Sorry.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
The irony of a thread about not being able to find a copy of a CD called "Obscura" is almost too much. :rofl:

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wirelessly posted (shsjdjfueyktlgdffiofhfjeofyefh: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4B1 Safari/419.3)

Matt Johnsen said:
I'd be shocked if someone didn't reissue this once the new album comes out. But really, you should have just bought it in the late 90s - back then, stores couldn't give them away! :)

Would now be a bad time to mention that I saw them twice in support of Obscura? It would? Sorry.
I was six years old when it came out :ugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts