Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
I'm gonna throw buckets of blood on all of you. PETA style.

Seriously though, while I am an animal rights dude, I will tell you that shocking people isn't the way to do it, they have to come around to it themselves.

I don't think anybody here takes being lectured very well. Unless if it's a lecture about how to be Trve Kvlt.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
One of my aunts has kids that are vegan and home schooled and the oldest one writes erotic fantasy fiction novels.

She actually has it published and makes money off of it, but it's really bad. She goes through every single fantasy creature and writes a disturbing erotic young adult fantasy about it. I've only read parts of the first one about faeries, but there is this classic seductive scene of an enslaver of faeries slowly eating a banana while sitting on a tree stump. It's like ten pages too, she really draws it out. She doesn't even try to hide it either, she sends everyone in the family free copies and no one reads them because they are so intensely awkward. I think the latest one was about someone transforming into a unicorn.

There was this crisis a few years back where the middle kid had taken some kind of dance classes at a local community college and somehow she just went from that to joining some sort of Belly Dancing Harem in the middle east. Her mom flipped shit when she heard about it and there was some sort of situation at the airport where the police had to stop her from boarding a flight to Saudi Arabia.

The dad is tech industry and refuses to talk about anything except computer specs. Like, he'll just sit silently staring until you bring up northbridge architecture on motherboards and then he'll go off. If you get on his good side he'll send you free graphics cards. You can't leave him alone with your computer because you will turn your back for a second and suddenly he's in BIOS overclocking your shit. Computer parts are just disposable to him since he's always changing shit, so he'll run stuff to the point where it will blow up within a month and think he's helping you out. Back when SLI/Crossfire was cutting edge he once sent me a box of 4 Geforce 7600s. :lol:

So yeah, veganism isn't all it's cracked up to be. I'm pretty sure I've seen ample evidence it's bad for mental health. Homeschooling too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.