Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want it so bad :lol:

:(

I would probably get it with bomb or zorlac skull inlays though so all of them would have different inlays lol. (George's has S&S and Anchang's has Skullies.) I wonder how much a 7 version would cost but I kind of don't want to know.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, that is expensive. Maybe because it's TWO people's signature. :lol:
it must be twice as good then right? :lol: What makes me laugh is that in Japan they are marketing it as an Anchang model and the rest of the world as a Lynch model.

·
Banned
417 Posts
i just wish someone would make a bad ass star for around a grand :(
ESP's headstocks just look right on a star, and im more a jackson fan

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i just wish someone would make a bad ass star for around a grand :(
ESP's headstocks just look right on a star, and im more a jackson fan
try to find an old used Kramer? They were pretty awesome guitars. Also Charvel made some a few years ago with strat headstocks which is an abomination :lol: but hey you might like them.

·
Banned
417 Posts
try to find an old used Kramer? They were pretty awesome guitars. Also Charvel made some a few years ago with strat headstocks which is an abomination :lol: but hey you might like them.
neck thru, floyd, and ebony board a must so...looks like it'll prolly be custom shop... :roll2:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Over $6000, for that? Uh, no thanks. There comes a time when the cost of a guitar is just retarded. This is that time.

There's nothing on that guitar that warrants that price.

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Don't get me wrong; ESP makes some damn cool guitars. It's just that there's no fucking way I'd get a bolt-on, maple neck maple body guitar with those graphics for $6000.

For that, I'd get a decked out PRS. Or two.
But... the explosions!

Seriously, though. You can get... ANYTHING for $6000. Fuck, I'll orally carve one out for you for $5000.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Don't get me wrong; ESP makes some damn cool guitars. It's just that there's no fucking way I'd get a bolt-on, maple neck maple body guitar with those graphics for $6000.

For that, I'd get a decked out PRS. Or two.
yeah the regular Anchang star is about $2000 less than this one haha

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
yeah the regular Anchang star is about $2000 less than this one haha
ESPs in general are ridiculously expensive in Japan. They have top-shelf custom guitar prices for most of their guitars. In fact, when I've spoken with Japanese working at shops around here, they pretty much look at ESP as a custom shop. In Japan, I've never seen an ESP for less than $3000.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ESPs in general are ridiculously expensive in Japan. They have top-shelf custom guitar prices for most of their guitars. In fact, when I've spoken with Japanese working at shops around here, they pretty much look at ESP as a custom shop. In Japan, I've never seen an ESP for less than $3000.
The JDM ESPs are all built in the custom shop, the "production line" ones are Edwards since they try to keep ESP's image as only being the best contrary to the rest of the world lol. But yeah I agree they are expensive for guitars they make on a regular basis lol.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts