Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously, ask someone what Type O Neg songs are good and you'll get Black No. 1, Christian Woman & My Girlfiend's Girlfriend. This just kicks arse though, espeically when the guitars kick in with that slow heavy grind after the intro (which Youtube's compression has sucked the awesomeness out of)

All the non-live video's on Youtube suck for this too

Yes, I have been on a Type O kick lately.

·
Devil
1,871 Posts
Type-O was an amazing band through and through. Wolf Moon is an overlooked song, sadly. For what reason I have no idea. Frankly, I'm of the school of thought that the band itself deserves far more recognition.

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Seems like I'm preaching to the converted :yesway:

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
Seriously - Wolf Moon is one of my favourites. I made love to this song countless times, and drank myself to almost-death a dozen times.

·
Tune It Lower
1,114 Posts

...and then they wrote a bunch of goth-metal bullshit. Not that I don't like goth-metal bullshit :lol:, but yeah. This.

Wolf moons, blood rituals, and pixie farts really never lived up to "I know you're fucking someone else!!!" :mad:

:agreed:

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
I didn't like Black No. 1 when I first got that album.. to be honest for a long time after I had it I only liked Kill all the White People :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts