Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far, 2020 hasn't turned out exactly as we were hoping. For example, we didn't predict that most of the planet would be socially isolated, with many of us stuck in our homes to fight the spread of a pandemic. But as long as we're here, we might as well make good use of the time with the ESP Lockdown Rockdown! Alex Skolnick of Testament has provided us with a background track - a section from "Code of Hammurabi" off the new Testament album Titans of Creation - which we've made available below. Download the track, do your very best shredding over it, and upload your entry. A panel of judges from ESP and Alex himself will review the entries, and some talented people are going to win big prizes.

First Place:
Your choice of any LTD "New for 2020" guitar or bass, or any Alex Skolnick LTD Signature Series guitar model.

Second Place:
$100 USD worth of ESP clothing/accessory merchandise.

Third Place:
$50 USD worth of ESP clothing/accessory merchandise.
Top 10 Entries: Featured on the ESP Guitars

https://www.espguitars.com/pages/lockdown-rockdown-contest

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont think I am spamming since I posted it once, its a contest simple as that. No different than when some years ago the Win my Chapamn Guitar was also posted. Being its Metal and having the name of a Metal guitar hero that is also "loved" by most in here I didn't saw any inconvenience but if you guys feel it's too much delete the thread :)

If it was a Solar contest would it be ok? or an Ibanez or perhaps Mayones?

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Yeah, he doesn't work for ESP. He's just a MG member posting about something he came across online.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ahaha well listen to Testament and hear what Alex does, might give you some sense of direction or just play whatever :D

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
I thought third place was you’re fucking fired?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts