Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
It looks like it seems to use the same speakers as the 810E, which are 32 Ohm speakers.

Wiring two pairs in would drop you down to 8 ohms minimum (which it already is), so you'd have to swap the speakers or get a new cab.

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
boo, i kinda figured but i don't know a lot about this stuff so i was hoping someone would be like "move this wire here". no dice. i'm thinking about that mesa cab with the 4x10s and a 15 all in one cab. i need another 4 ohm cab to get the most from my setup

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
boo, i kinda figured but i don't know a lot about this stuff so i was hoping someone would be like "move this wire here". no dice. i'm thinking about that mesa cab with the 4x10s and a 15 all in one cab. i need another 4 ohm cab to get the most from my setup
If you open up the back and verify what ohmage the speakers are, but if Josh is right and they are 32Ω then not going to happen, I am afraid.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
For what you do, Kevin, you should snag/build/have someone build you some of these:

www.billfitzmaurice.com

Maybe a D250 or D280 and a Titan 48.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Crucified said:
Those cabs sound great and feel awful

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.