Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of y'all may have seen this already, but wow.

Reactions: watson503

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
She always looks so fucking bored, like someone's got a gun to her head to make these videos so just wants them to be over

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Well she is French :)

Joking apart... I think its concentration. She kinda smiles just before starting then gets into the zone while playing.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I've been seeing this girl's videos reposted for so long, I swear she has to be 35 by now. :lol:

Hell of a player. That's more notes in one song than I've played in the last year.

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
Well this guy did it first :p

haha.. it's nut's though ...they both are.

Having said that.. I'm sticking with Yngwie for my neoclassical metal needs ..he's got that spirit & spontaneity that's kinda lacking here ;)

·
Banned
21,673 Posts

Having said that.. I'm sticking with Yngwie for my neoclassical metal needs ..he's got that spirit & spontaneity that's kinda lacking here ;)
What kind of amp is that, the Be Right Back Soon?

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
The third movement of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata has always been one of my favorite pieces of classical music (if not my favorite). I remember always thinking that it would be totally awesome on guitar. The California Guitar Trio did a cover of it, but I found it a bit disappointing since they kind of simplified it by putting it onto three different acoustic guitars. I think both of those versions are pretty good. After all, the way the intro to the song is played on piano means you would HAVE to do lots of tapping, maybe some sweep picking, and so on to get all the notes in. And that song has a TON of notes. I wish I still had my CD of Moonlight Sonata + Waldstein, because the performance on it was excellent.

·
This space for rent
1,482 Posts
It'd be cool for Beethoven to get to hear these modern versions of his work like the way Mozart got to in that documentary by Bill and Ted of Wyld Stallyns fame.

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,281 Posts
It'd be cool for Beethoven to get to hear these modern versions of his work like the way Mozart got to in that documentary by Bill and Ted of Wyld Stallyns fame.
I don't think that was Mozart, I think it was a guy named Beat Oven.

·
המרחב וה
2,061 Posts

Correction. This Modern-Beethoven Did. ;)

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
The more the merrier lol ...my point was it's been done before (guess I should've said "done to death" haha..).

Anyways, fun to watch ...but I'd rather listen to Yngwie (or Romeo, or Bellas or MacAlpine or Stephan Forte etc...) for the energy & spontaneous free-flowing improv spirit ..that's really more my thing.

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Jennifer is...

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts

·
המרחב וה
2,061 Posts
The more the merrier lol ...my point was it's been done before (guess I should've said "done to death" haha..).

Anyways, fun to watch ...but I'd rather listen to Yngwie (or Romeo, or Bellas or MacAlpine or Stephan Forte etc...) for the energy & spontaneous free-flowing improv spirit ..that's really more my thing.
Hahaha.

Agreed. :yesway:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts