"It must be fake." :lol:

·
Where?!
2,632 Posts
:lol:

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
"It's interesting, but I think we're better." :lol: "I'm probably a slightly better singer." :lol:

I love the sarcasm he has.

I've seen the original cover tons of times since it keeps having threads made about it, but I had never seen the actual singer of Europe analyzing it before.

·
Oxygen to CO2 converter
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've seen the original cover tons of times since it keeps having threads made about it, but I had never seen the actual singer of Europe analyzing it before.
Exactly why it needed a new thread. Joey watching it is priceless. Absolutely no positive feedback at all while being completely indifferent to it and 100% condescending all at the same time.

"The guitar sounds like a bag pipe and I understand why there's no people in front of the stage."
:rofl:

·
Registered
116 Posts
"It's interesting, but I think we're better." :lol: "I'm probably a slightly better singer." :lol:

I love the sarcasm he has.

Same here. In fact, I had a strong feeling in my gut when I read the thread title like "I'll bet this is that Final Countdown video". :lol:

Exactly why it needed a new thread. Joey watching it is priceless. Absolutely no positive feedback at all while being completely indifferent to it and 100% condescending all at the same time.

"The guitar sounds like a bag pipe and I understand why there's no people in front of the stage."
:rofl:
Agreed. The video of Tempest watching it was pure brilliance. On a serious note though, it's gotta be disheartening for the band to see that their performance has been dubbed the "worst cover ever" on a Youtube video which has gotten tons of views and negativity, but then to see the singer from the band they were covering join in on the bashing...harsh. I feel bad for them, I really do, but it's one of those cases where there's really no way to suger-coat it. It's just that bad.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Agreed. The video of Tempest watching it was pure brilliance. On a serious note though, it's gotta be disheartening for the band to see that their performance has been dubbed the "worst cover ever" on a Youtube video which has gotten tons of views and negativity, but then to see the singer from the band they were covering join in on the bashing...harsh. I feel bad for them, I really do, but it's one of those cases where there's really no way to suger-coat it. It's just that bad.
:lol: Well, I think it's okay for them to have been doing that in their garage, but to actually go on stage at that level? :lol:

I guess they deserve all the bashing they get for not practicing, not even really trying, and for trying to show it to people. Unless their ears are broken, they HAVE to realize that their cover sucks. :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts