Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
I love this song. Hell the whole CD kicks ass.

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely, but there's just something about Would that grabs me every time.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Love that song. Love that album. Love everything Alice In Chains has put out. Granted, I haven't really heard any of the stuff they've put out since they got back together recently.

I used to cover Would? in a band I was in back in the States. Awesome song. Dirt probably is my favorite song off that album, though.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Awesome song. I think it was the first AIC song I heard, and I've loved it ever since.

Love that song. Love that album. Love everything Alice In Chains has put out. Granted, I haven't really heard any of the stuff they've put out since they got back together recently.
You should definately check out "Black Gives Way to Blue". It has become my favorite AIC album after Dirt.

·
RG 7 player of doom
690 Posts
Easily the best band to come out of the Washington state grunge scene.
I know what you're saying, there's just something about the song that really elevates it above the rest of the songs on the album (which as they are, are amazing songs).
The riffs, the vocals, the bass playing.....all of it, just pure magic.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Easily the best band to come out of the Washington state grunge scene.
I know what you're saying, there's just something about the song that really elevates it above the rest of the songs on the album (which as they are, are amazing songs).
The riffs, the vocals, the bass playing.....all of it, just pure magic.
I hate calling them grunge though. They just seemed so much better than that, in terms of being more versatile.

I remember hearing Man in a Box and it just kicked me in my tiny 14 year old testicles. Ever since then I've thought Cantrell was awesome.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Would? and Them Bones is what reeled me in. Only other album I liked is Tripod.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts