1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
How much do these go for new? :lol:

·
Banned
13,827 Posts
Saw one for sale locally for + - 2850$... So yeah, that guy is definitely on crack. :nuts:

·
Read Only
3 Posts
Well, they've been discontinued, so maybe there's a really high demand for them.

[action=Matt C]hits pipe again[/action]

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Last I checked the prices were $1999 new.. and they discountiued them already?? Fucking Gibson :noplease:

·
Neil deGrasse Tyson is my HERO.
1,053 Posts
Either he is an horrible photographer or those things aren't as quality as their prices suggest (irrespective of his price since we all know that's bat-shit-mental).

·
Neil deGrasse Tyson is my HERO.
1,053 Posts
Last I checked the prices were $1999 new.. and they discountiued them already?? Fucking Gibson :noplease:
If that first 9 was a 3 or even a 4 I'd be interested.

That's why they're discontinued - no one was retarded enough to blow 2k on a guitar that doesn't have 2k of quality workmanship.

I dig Gibsons but they need to step in to the 21st century and start giving their customers what they deserve. Maybe take a page from ESP/Edward's Book...

:2c:

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
If that first 9 was a 3 or even a 4 I'd be interested.

That's why they're discontinued - no one was retarded enough to blow 2k on a guitar that doesn't have 2k of quality workmanship.

I dig Gibsons but they need to step in to the 21st century and start giving their customers what they deserve. Maybe take a page from ESP/Edward's Book...

:2c:
Well said :lol: And That is why I Actually Like ESP's shit :lol: I've had a few people ask me why I liked them but those same people liked Overpriced Gibsons :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts