21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
Wirelessly posted (iDevice of Awesomeness: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Droid Build/FRG22D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

The keyboard looks nice, I wonder how it is. Also, is this pure Android, or does it have tack-on bullshit?
The keyboard is really nice. WAAAYY better than the MotoDroid (which I found to be totally unusable). And I believe the G2, just like the G1, is running Vanilla Android.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
It's running Vanilla Android, however they have stripped the stock tethering/hotspot features that come with 2.2 on the Nexus One, and they have it preloaded with ALL the Google apps, Listen, Finance, etc. and they cannot be uninstalled. It also has 7 home screens, stock Vanilla Android on the Nexus only has 5. So it's ESSENTIALLY stock, but it's still been modified a bit. It's as stock as a carrier subsidized phone is going to get! :lol:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.