Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ok I havent seen a new "pop" video in forever. Happened to be a rare occasion and was flipping thru the channels and seen this on Vh1

Goto 3:18 to about 3:30. This is what i seen. :spock: Wtf?! Not to mention the song is a huge steaming pile. :barf:

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
You should have just told me to go to 0:54 right off the bat. God damn, I'd knock the bottom out of that. :eek:

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Then you need to go to 0:54 NAO.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
I prefer her when she's not looking totally crazy, wearing stupid wigs and outfits. In fact, I'd prefer she never wear clothes again.

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
The screengrab is epic.

EDIT: Also like to go on the record and say this music angered me and I had to turn it off 23 seconds in.

·
RG 7 player of doom
690 Posts
I wont lie, I've watched this video (well okay, just mainly skipping to the parts where she's in the pink clouds) about 50 times. You'd have to be Stitch/Simon to not want to tap the fuck out of that.
Never actually heard the song itself though, just watched it while it was on mute :lol:
I heard one Katy Perry song ages ago........that one song was enough for me, didn't need to hear anymore.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Wh-wh-what the fuck?! :ugh: That was definitely one of the most off-the-wall videos I have ever seen... Just... insane...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts