Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
McMahon isn't helping his case by being a dick, but he's definitely got a solid argument, what with having been FIRST to book the joint :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Paul Andrews, executive vice president of Kroenke Sports Enterprises, issued a statement Monday night concerning the scheduling conflict, saying: "We are working with the WWE to resolve the situation amicably."
Yeah, it's really easy. They booked it first. Move on :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
At least the WWE has the common decency to let you know their matches are fixed. ;)

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
McMahon isn't helping his case by being a dick, but he's definitely got a solid argument, what with having been FIRST to book the joint :lol:
Personally, I like seeing the guy be a dick. He's good at it. Plus, anything that makes someone involved with that horrid NBA suffer is just fine by me. :yesway:

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
I love that he's not backing down. Good for you, Vince. :yesway:

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Vince said:
Quite frankly, I think a steel cage match involving Stan Kroenke and me (would resolve this)...
Win. :rofl:

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
As an aside, I can't wait for this series, and watching the Lakers get their ass handed to them by Chauncy and the Nuggets!

As for Vinnie Mac, I hardly even watch WWE anymore. TNA is way better. Still, it'll be interesting to see how this will resolve. WWE Raw isn't like this little thing... it's consistently the most watched show on cable, and there are many, many people who watch it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.