Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
So, that's two prequels now? Are we going to keep going back in time?

HA. I complain as if I'm not going to totally see this.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Those are really the posters? :lol: wow they look awful. I'll probably watch this, even if the old movies were super cheesy they were enjoyable.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I dunno... they BUTCHERED Wolverine: Origins.

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
So, that's two prequels now? Are we going to keep going back in time?

HA. I complain as if I'm not going to totally see this.
There's a contract that there has to be an Xmen movie every 2-3 years or something. Where are they gonna go after killing off half of everyone in the 3rd movie?

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
X-Men Origins: Wolverine really screwed up the entire story of Wolverine, so I can't have much hope for this, but the trailer looks potentially cool.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Yeah seriously, it was one of a handful of comics that I read. If someone born in 93 can tell you fucked up then you really fucked up.

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Wow. Multi-million dollar film with posters that look like they were thrown together at the last minute by a 12 year old with a cracked version of Photoshop. :yesway:

Probably won't watch it. However, for your booby-enjoyment, it was co-written by a woman possessing these mammaries:

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
I enjoyed the wolverine movie even the fact they butchered it, I"m interested in seeing how this one will be.

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
The Wolverine movie did bite ass but I have high hopes for this.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts