Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup dudes, looking to get rid of my Xbox 360 (not the brand new one, but not the white one either) with 250GB HD and a size-able library of games and some accessories. I really don't play this much anymore besides the occasional replay for trophies and it more serves as our DVD player so I figured I'd see if anyone here was interested.

Accessories included are two Microsoft wireless controllers and a Turtle Beach X31 headset

Games included are Assassins’s Creed II/Brotherhood/Revelations/III, Batman Arkham Asylum/City/Origins. Bioshock 2/Infinite, Blue Dragon, Borderlands 1/2, Bulletstorm, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, Dante’s Inferno, Dead Space 1/2, Devil May Cry: HD Edition, Gears of War 1/2/3, Halo 3/4, Mass Effect 1/2, Mirror’s Edge, Ninja Gaiden II, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Tomb Raider, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Transformers: War for Cybertron

The only thing I'd be looking to trade for is a 3DS XL (super interested if it were the Zelda one) but really just a black XL is fine. Possibly beater guitars depending upon model/condition.

Price-wise I'd be looking at like $180 shipped?

I'll take some pictures later today for those who so desire

1 - 2 of 2 Posts