1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
My PS3 works great. :yesway:

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
My mate's 306 RR'd and he told me he found this fix on the net. I couldn't believe it, but then he turned up online and was playing GTA with me :lol:

It broke again though and he found another fix that involved taking it apart and soldering shit, it's worked ever since. :yesway:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Bunch of jinxing motherfuckers! My 360 died this morning :( It made this god awful bang then RRoD! So I took it to bits, realised the replacement fan shroud I put in had a cable loose, took the fan shroud off, turned it on, realised my replacement fans weren't lighting up or even spinning for that matter, then the stock ones don't work now either. Xbox works, but the fans don't, so my Xbos is now terminal. Bad luck fuckers! :(

·
MG.ORG Tubular
223 Posts
I've seen a few 360 last resort vids like this, all of them are impressive, dangerous, cruel and unusual...and lead to questions along the lines of "how the fuck did they figure that out?". Better than turfing it I guess. If the warranty's gone, then go for it.

That guy is suffering from an acute case of chromedomia.
Which will immediately manifest itself into an advanced state of skinheadia...ultimately leading to something medical professionals refer to only as Robhalfordia, and eventually, Kerrykingitis.

·
Devil
1,871 Posts
The idea behind all these fixes is the vid card warps over time. I did the spring washer fix once. It worked for a few more weeks, then died again.

Point being, a temp fix is a temp fix. Get the thing fixed.

Towel fix gone wrong... Or maybe someone decided to stick it to an oven...:

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
The towel trick stops working after a while, i tried it on one of the xbox's i had to send in. The washer idea supposidly works but I havn't had a chance to try it yet.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
yeah, you should definitely pick up gears of war for it. Wait. Nevermind ;p
Obviously, if you own your XBox long enough, neither of us can play Gears of War. :lol:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Which will immediately manifest itself into an advanced state of skinheadia...ultimately leading to something medical professionals refer to only as Robhalfordia, and eventually, Kerrykingitis.
If a white male is to be bald, they must have a goatee and mustache. Bald white dudes that are clean shaven just can't pull it off.

I mean look at Noodles; if he didn't have facial hair, he'd look goofy. But with the facial hair, he looks like a mean axe-wielding dwarf from Middle Earth.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts