Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a PS4 first as M$ seriously pissed me off with the whole entertainment/DRM/used game vision they had announced and the Kinect being required hardware.

Of course M$ has now back tracked 100% on their entire vision since they are getting trounced in sales by PS4. When I heard they dropped the Kinect and price to $399 I decided to buy in. So tomorrow morning I finally get to play Dead Rising 3 :scream2: Also got Forza 5 and Titanfall.

I'll only get exclusives for it as the PS4 does have better hardware (GDDR5 vs GDDR3) but I'm still pretty pumped.

Anyone else joining the Xbox One ranks tomorrow??

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
E3 press conferences are tomorrow, I'm hoping to see lots of great games announced for both systems.

Drive Club looks cool but its online only right? Not into the online thing for racing games.... too many assholes driving backwards on tracks just to fuck up the game for everyone else.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
If I remember I think it CAN be online with your friends, But I haven't read to much into that part :lol: the other game I'm interested in, which will be on both consoles, is The Crew.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
shit do either of those consoles have games? my friends bought them but I haven't heard them talk about a single game they played on them :lol:

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
shit do either of those consoles have games? my friends bought them but I haven't heard them talk about a single game they played on them :lol:
Infamous: Second Son on PS4 and Forza 5 and Deadrising 3 on Xbox. Then Watch Dogs came out recently, Seems a bit over hyped to me. :shrug: but I can still find some fun shit to do in it :lol:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm enjoying watch dogs, although the tasks do become repetitive.

Got my XB1, doing the update now.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Best thing Watch Dogs has for me is the Spider Tank Digital Trip :lol:

I do like that you can play games AND watch tv with the Xbox, but I'm still most likely not getting one :lol:

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
regarding watch dogs my friend said it was originally supposed to let you hack your friends games however when they released it they changed it into where you have no choice and it picks for you...

so...weak

1 - 16 of 16 Posts