Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I acquired a Ibanez Xiphos yesterday and it needs some protection from my 4 kids. Does anybody make a soft case/gig bag that this thing will fit in? $170 or whatever it is for the Ibanez case is way too fuckin much.

·
Its Nis Pe, bitch!
605 Posts
That thing will probably fit in the big-ass V Coffin Case or possibly a Coffin bass case. You can usually get one of those for significantly cheaper than an Ibby case. As for soft cases, your best bet is to take your fiddle to the store and try a couple out.

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
For a gig bag, this is probably your best bet. I had one and it worked great. And they are super affordable too. :yesway:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Is that what Leon uses for the Roudness? Because that is the most comically huge gig bag I've ever seen. :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
When I ordered it from GC it showed up crammed in this tiny box. When I opened it, it was like one of those cans spring loaded fake peanuts or whatever, only on a giant scale. Damn near took my head off! :lol:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
I always wondered why you guys didn't get cases with them. We got fitted cases with ours this side of the pond.

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
I would personally spend the money on the Ibanez case. They make nice cases :shrug:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The case is pretty big. It could double as a table for a steel battalion controller. I might be able to get it off of my local Ibby dealer for cheap. They have been trying to sell the same Xiphos for 4 or 5 years now

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
The case is pretty big. It could double as a table for a steel battalion controller. I might be able to get it off of my local Ibby dealer for cheap. They have been trying to sell the same Xiphos for 4 or 5 years now
Those controllers were the fucking shit. Oh yes. :winning:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Linux armv7l; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20110928 Firefox/7.0.1 Fennec/7.0.1)

DonBot said:
For a gig bag, this is probably your best bet. I had one and it worked great. And they are super affordable too. :yesway:
You are my new best friend.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
I have two setups for sb. Used to connect xboxes via system link and go head to head. Much better with no lag
original Xbox controllers ftfuckingwin

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
who's your dealer? do they have any of the blue chameleon finished ones?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts