Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this in the mail today. After having wanted one for such a long time, after about 10 minutes of playing, I can say with certainty that it is now up for grabs for you all :wub:

$350 shipped. HSC.

Everything seems to be pretty clean. The nut looks like it needs re-aligned, and it came with just two of the locking nuts. A ding or two on the horn ends. But, pretty clean.

Comes complete with Jenga blocking block!

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Yeah. You did the same thing I did when I pulled one off the rack at a guitar store:

"Hey, this looks awesome!"
*grab*
*sits down to play*
*plays three notes*
"Nope. The Wizard II neck profile still feels like a 2x4."

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are you saying? The neck is perfect!

shh!

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

The only guitar sharkies look good on. Ever.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Clearly that means you need this guitar :agreed:

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

I found it pretty comfy too, and it has a cool finish. Too bad I need to buy an AFX :(

·
HOLY DIVE-AH!
1,727 Posts
It took a while for me to get used to this guitar too, but once you do, it's great. Play it for a week.

Either way, 350 is a pretty good price. The case is 150 alone.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)yesway:: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; DROIDX Build/VZW) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1 480X854 motorola DROIDX)

If facebook is any indicator, this is now gone :)

·
Uses more gain than you.
4,377 Posts
Wirelessly posted (G2 The Googlinator: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_7; en-us) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Safari/530.17 Skyfire/2.0)

I sanded the neck down on mine, now it's more of a C shape. :lol:

·
I think too much
1,877 Posts
I'm getting used to mine. They look cool, but it takes time to get used to them. When I first played mine, it was like the fretboard was a mile long. It wasn't so bad, until I stood up. I had to drill 2 more holes to get the rear strap button in the right place. Even then, I have to have a strap that doesn't slide around so I can keep the neck at a decent angle.

Yeah, I guess you should sell it. :lol:

I'm just keeping mine because it's loaded with Graphtech shit, and I put way too much effort into it. :D

·

745 Posts
Just do what I did to my Wizard 7 II neck - sand down the shoulders :) it made my 7321 a very playable guitar!

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The neck shape is fine. Or rather, the neck kept diving so much that I didn't get a good chance to notice the neck shape :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
...At any rate, Ryan's got something I want more :wub:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Told ya. :wub:
I played this guitar more yesterday than I did the C1 in the last two months I had it. Both great guitars, just not for me.

Also, they were both black :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Traded this off back in June. Man, I need to grow that beard again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.