Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Xiphos XPT700 (UK)

Hey guys, I'm selling my Ibanez Xiphos as part of an ongoing clearout because I don't have much time to play anymore. It's one of the original 2007 ones with the D-activators and the chameleon paint. Has a couple of small dings and the usual chips to the pointy bits but nothing major and none that have gone through to the wood. Comes with the original fitted Ibanez hardcase.

SOLD
Looking for £250 ono collected from Oxford

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've sold some stuff on eBay under the username joseph_walker, bought/traded a few things here with Mattayus and Lozek on here and also I've done a few deals on basschat.co.uk under the same username. Hope that is sufficient. I don't really want to ship the guitar anyway so whoever is interested can pop over and have a look at it.

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
Jesus Christ that's fucking criminal, someone needs to buy this before I start thinking about getting another one :lol:

They're utterly fucking ridiculous playing guitars. I understand if it's not your thing aesthetically, but have no doubts about its playability and tone. It's why it's now my main guitar despite having had guitars that far surpass its price tag.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Could always do with a backup, Matt, and I'm sure EMGs would look great with the chameleon paint :p

Seriously though, can somebody please come and buy this? I'm moving house in a couple of weeks without a car and I really don't fancy having to lug this around.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts